Loot Areas [ESX + QB]
For support join our Discord
The showcase video only shows example use cases of the script. It does not come with any pre-configured areas!
KQ Loot Areas is the script for creation of lootable areas for your server.
Create lootable objects that will automatically respawn when players pick them up.
All objects are synced between the players using a custom tailored lightweight synchronization system, meaning that all players see the objects in the same locations and only one player can pick a specific object up.
- Easily (dynamically) create areas using the export function
- Highly customizable. You can change pretty much anything about the areas
- All-in-one. This script handles the spawning, respawning and looting of the items
- Lightweight sync of the loot objects
- Ultra time saver for any script or server developer
- Replace all your boring pickup circles/markers with awesome 3d loot
- Up to 100 items per area!
- Nearly infinite amount of areas can be made
- Dynamically create and delete areas
- Works with qtarget, qb-target and ox_target (other systems may work as well)
Scripts which implement KQ Loot Areas